It’s OK to Try Something New with Dr. Sandi Eveleth
Dr. Sandi Eveleth is an Optometrist and a Connector! She works with solopreneurs, direct sales entrepreneurs, and independent contractors that are looking to grow their businesses by connecting with the right people (potential customers and industry influencers) efficiently and cost effectively through online and offline networking. She does this because she believe developing long lasting relationships is the only way to successfully conduct business and also has a passion for connecting people to people and people to resources to help them continually grow.
What she does is design and help implement a custom, strategic business networking plan to connect with potential customers and influencers in order to increase profits for their businesses and increase their expert status in their industries.
She has owned and operated 3 successful businesses and attribute that success directly to Making ALL the Right Connections.
In this Episode Sandi Eveleth tells us about…
- How she got into optometry
- The importance to discover out strengths and use them to achieve our purpose
- Dealing with the anxiety of wanting to make a change and how Sandi started on the path to making a change.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with like minded and supportive people
- The coaching industry
- What her daily schedule looks like and what she would like her morning routine to be
- Making the fear of inaction greater than the fear of change
- Networking and connecting with influencers
Links and Books discussed in the episode
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Interactive Edition – Stephen Covey
Think and Grow Rich (Start Motivational Books) – Napoleon Hill
Rising Strong – Brené Brown